Hello everyone!
I'd like to share my opinion with you about 3 statements(which you can see below)
1. If you're mature enough to make a baby,then you're mature enough to take care of it.
I think that we should have children, when we have an opportunity to raise them, and provide them with everything they need. I don't know, if i understood this statement correctly, but in my opinion, nowadays, most of the young girls feel themselves like very mature persons, but they aren't. They make children, and think that they can give a great parenting to them, but they can't, because they are still children too. I consider that to have children is a great responsibility, and we should make them at the right time. As they say "All in good time".
2. I believe all life is sacred and so abortion is a criminal act to me.
Well it's 50/50. On the one hand, abortion it's a kind of murder, and it is very bad when you have to kill your own child.It really depends on the situation. On the other hand, when a women do not have the opportunity to raise their children, or she was raped, for example, she should make an abortion, and i don't think that it would be a criminal act. So it is a very deep question, and everything depends on the situation.
3. Abortion is for the irresponsible.
In my opinion, abortion can help girls, which got pregnant by accident, or got pregnant if they are about 14 or 15 years old. Partially, i agree with this statement. In some cases abortion is the only way for the irresponsible people. Actually it also depends on the situation, i've repeated this phrase a thousand times, but it really is.
I'd like to share my opinion with you about 3 statements(which you can see below)
1. If you're mature enough to make a baby,then you're mature enough to take care of it.
I think that we should have children, when we have an opportunity to raise them, and provide them with everything they need. I don't know, if i understood this statement correctly, but in my opinion, nowadays, most of the young girls feel themselves like very mature persons, but they aren't. They make children, and think that they can give a great parenting to them, but they can't, because they are still children too. I consider that to have children is a great responsibility, and we should make them at the right time. As they say "All in good time".
2. I believe all life is sacred and so abortion is a criminal act to me.
Well it's 50/50. On the one hand, abortion it's a kind of murder, and it is very bad when you have to kill your own child.It really depends on the situation. On the other hand, when a women do not have the opportunity to raise their children, or she was raped, for example, she should make an abortion, and i don't think that it would be a criminal act. So it is a very deep question, and everything depends on the situation.
3. Abortion is for the irresponsible.
In my opinion, abortion can help girls, which got pregnant by accident, or got pregnant if they are about 14 or 15 years old. Partially, i agree with this statement. In some cases abortion is the only way for the irresponsible people. Actually it also depends on the situation, i've repeated this phrase a thousand times, but it really is.
Julia, your thougths are mostly like mine!
ОтветитьУдалитьI agree with you and of course, it is absolutely tricky question and topic with lots dicuissions.
Thank you for your opinion!